Breach protection specialists
Mothax is a breach prevention specialist and our services are designed to help you answer the following questions.
- What security threats does my company face and in what shape do they manifest?
- How well protected is my critical and sensitive data from being stolen by criminals?
- What measures should I be taking to form a proportionate defensive response?
- How do I organize and implement those measures in an effective and efficient manner?
Beyond traditional penetration testing services
Mothax goes well beyond traditional penetration testing services by helping clients understand what they are defending against, using the latest threat intelligence. We also work with our clients post-test to support them in implementing the changes they require. A Mothax penetration test also has key differences to the standards of the industry;
- Reports delivered within 48 hours of test completion
- Detailed fix information including tips on detecting possible attacks
- Full tool output so you can repeat the tests yourself
- OWASP standard references for web application vulnerabilities
- Highly competitive day-rates due to low overheads
- One point of contact from start to finish
Assessment and support
Mothax is well equipped to help with a wide range of technical assessment and support. From our 100mb internet scanning platform in Cambridge to the GPU based password cracking hardware in our Peak District security lab. The following is a summary of the tasks we typically undertake:
- Network penetration testing (Internal and external)
- Web application penetration testing
- Wireless network testing
- System hardening support
- Protective monitoring assistance
- Company wide risk assessments
- Training on defensive and offensive technologies and techniques
A selection of past engagements are detailed here. References are available on request.