I started security testing in the 1990's and spent the 2000's leading teams at blue-chip companies and boutique consultancies. I formed Mothax in 2012 to offer high-quality, cost effective penetration testing and infosec consultancy services to clients across the UK.
Over the years the service offering has streamlined and specialized in the area of application security. But the basic principles on which Mothax was founded are the same today.
- Staunchly independent - with no affiliation to trade bodies or ties to vendors
- No sales pressure - deal with your tester from start to finish and enjoy spam-free / call-free peace between projects
- Excellent Value - low overheads and word-of-mouth marketing means lower day rates to clients
- Constant research - to improve the service and advice clients would expect from a leading provider
- Ethically led - helping clients to make the best use of our services, not maximising profits to pay commission fees
Client feedback and retention suggests this approach is working. Not that I’m resting on any laurels.